Thursday, January 10, 2008

STORYBOARD






Well, here my storyboard is at long last. Its not done in the most sophisticated style and I really am not ready for the big time photography-wise but at least it records the general idea of what I am doing. The picture below gives a better idea of what the print laid out on the cream coloured fabric actually looks like.
The brown swatch next to it is the fabric I used for the rayon doubleknit jacket. The brown fabrics everything is laid out on are the two pants fabrics I have chosen thus far. I think I will also make a pair with the brown rayon doubleknit. All the rest are for tops. The colours aren't that true on my monitor but even so, the burnt orange really stands out. I felt that this was such a neutral coloured wardrobe that it really needed a bit of zing. I have several other fabrics to go with the next stage of this SWAP and amongst them is a lovely pumpkin rayon doubleknit.



No comments: